The Nomination Committee of the Islamic Foundation Board of Trustees is seeking nominations from community members for two open positions on the Board of Trustees.
The two positions are for:
- Chairperson of the Technology Committee
- Chairperson of the Weekend Schools Committee
We are looking for individuals who not only bring the relevant expertise to lead Islamic Foundation in these specific areas but also demonstrate the commitment to contribute and deliver impact on a sustainable basis. You can either nominate yourself or nominate another member of the community. Nominations can be submitted by an email to Br. Yousaf Chaudhry and Br. Ashraf Lakkhany at [email protected] and [email protected]
In the email, please make sure to provide the following:
- Name of the individual being nominated
- Role for which the individual is being nominated
- Contact information of the nominated individual
- A brief note on why this nominated individual is a fit for this role
- Your contact information (if you’re nominating another individual)
Please submit nominations no later than December 15, 2018 (Saturday). On receipt of the nomination, we will share guidelines on the next steps for the candidates. Following links provide job description for the two positions.