Islamic Foundation is open to all 5 daily prayers and 3 Jummah Prayers since June 10, 2020. Due to state of IL guidelines, we are operating with limited capacity. Islamic Foundation has prioritized individual safety and availability of cleaning resources to ensure we offer a clean and disinfected environment for the worshipper. Here are the guidelines that need to be followed by every worshipper/visitor at Islamic Foundation:
- Capacity of 100 (including worshippers, facilities staff, and volunteers per State of IL guidelines)
- For the 5 daily prayers Limited to the first 100 Individuals who have their QR Code and check-in at the Masjid Entrance. First Come First Served.
- Everyone should register their contact information (Name, Age, email address, and Mobile No.) by going to the following website https://form.jotform.com/201547067500145 before coming to the Masjid. Once you answer a few questions and submit your registration, you will receive your QR Code in your email. Please bring the QR code to the Masjid and it will be used for check-in at the Masjid entrance.
- Everyone entering the Masjid will be checked for Temperature and QR code scan
- We encourage community members 65 years or older or those who are vulnerable to continue to pray at home for their own safety
- Children under the age of 13 will not be allowed
- Please pray at home if you are having fever, cough, respiratory tract symptoms, or considered high risk based on CDC guidelines
- Please allow more time at the entrance for check-in (30 min before Salah) and leave 5 min after Salah. Masjid will be closed 15 min after Salah. Once again, we are doing the above for your health and safety.
- Masks are required to enter the Masjid.
- Bring your own Prayer Rug
- We will provide you bags for your shoes
- Please do your Wudu before coming to the Masjid. Washroom access restricted to emergency use only
- Please leave a parking space between cars
- Please maintain 6-ft social distance between yourself and refrain from shaking hands and embracing each other
Jummah Prayer Schedule:
Inshallah we will have 3 Jummah Prayers at Islamic Foundation (1 pm, 2 pm, and 3 pm).
- Jummah Capacity : First Prayer 170, Second Prayer 170 and Third Prayer 100
- Due to limited capacity, admission will be based on First Come First Served Basis
- Registration QR Code is required for admission (the same QR Code which is used for 5 prayers)
- If you don’t have QR Code please register by going to the following link: https://form.jotform.com/201547067500145
- You will receive your QR Code in your email once you answer a few questions and submit your registration.
- Please bring the QR Code to the Masjid as it is required for checkin-in.
- Please come 30 minutes before each Jummah prayer time. Check-in counter will close at 1 pm, 2 pm and 3 pm for Jummah Prayers.
- Inshallah we will try to make it as easy as possible for you. We are doing this for your safety. At the Masjid entrance you will be scanned for temperature and QR Code.
Jummah Prayer Schedule:
First Jummah: 1 pm Khutba 1:20 pm Iqama
Second Jummah : 2:00 pm Khutba 2:20 pm Iqama
Third Jummah: 3:00 pm Khutba 3:15 pm Iqama