ISLAMIC FOUNDATION300 W. High Ridge RoadVilla Park, IL 60181, USATel: +1.630.941.8800
NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
Insha Allah, at Islamic Foundation, Eid-ul-Adha will be on Sunday, October 5, 2014.
There will be three sessions for Salat-ul-Eid at the Islamic Foundation and are as follows:
First Prayer 7: 30 am
Second Prayer 9:00 am
Third Prayer 10:30 am
Parking tickets ($ 10 per car) are being sold at the Bookstore and Lobby. Please buy your parking tickets in advance to avoid paying double on Eid Day. Since parking space will be limited, we encourage you to car pool as much as possible.
Sunnah Sports is a Islamic Foundation Youth Committee's free program with several divisions and is FREE and open to all youth! Please invite your friends!
1) Friday Nights athletics for boys 7-18
· Basketball, cricket, dodgeball, soccer and many more!
· 6:00 PM – 10:00 PM Every Friday in the old and new gyms
2) Friday Nights arts and crafts for girls age 4-11
6:00 PM – 10:00 PM Every Friday in the KG Classroom
3) Saturday Afternoon athletics for girls
· Volleyball, badminton, basketball and many more!
· 6:00 PM – 8:30 PM Every Saturday in the new gyms