Brothers & Sisters,
I am concerned about the safety of every community member and pray to Allah(SWT) to keep you all safe. I would like to provide you with an update on what actions the Islamic Foundation Board of Trustees have taken at the Islamic Foundation, to safeguard our community members.
- Cancelled all events and activities at the Islamic Foundation including Five Daily Prayers, Friday Prayers, all Masjid Programs (Halaqas and Lectures), and all events in the Banquet hall until further notice.
- All Week-end Schools will be closed until further notice.
- To safeguard the children and teachers, the full-time Islamic Foundation School(IFS) has been closed during the month of March 2020. Classes will be conducted online. Once the situation clears, we will communicate the resumption of classes at IFS.
- Masjid will be closed from March 18, 2020 until further notice.
Please protect yourself and others from the Coronavirus by:
- Washing your hands frequently and thoroughly
- Covering your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Minimize handshaking, kissing, and hugging
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects
- Stay home if you are sick
- Contact your healthcare professional if you have symptoms such as fever, cough, or shortness of breath.
As I mentioned earlier, community safety is our priority and we will do everything in our ability to provide a safe environment.
Chairman, Board of Trustees, Islamic Foundation
Due to the concerns over the COVID-19 Corona Virus and safety of our community, the Chairman and the Board of Trustees of Islamic Foundation have decided to cancel the following activities and events at the Islamic Foundation until further notice effective 12:00 a.m. March 13, 2020:
- Five Daily Prayers
- Friday Prayers
- All Weekend Schools
- All Masjid programs (including Halaqa’s and Lectures)
- All events in the Banquet Hall & Masjid
The Book Store will be closed during this time.
As we continue to closely monitor the situation, we will periodically provide updates.
Enter your e-mail address to subscribe to the weekly newsletter